Satellite Network providesdedicated bandwidth connectivity with single channel per carrier (SCPC) circuits. It is designed to enable communication network between two points on earth at assured and committed information prices.
Satellite Network works as afleet of geostationary satellite spaceships to supply single channel per carrier (SCPC) services for our clientsutilizing SCPC VSAT networks to start bi-directional satellite channels. This permits us to supply broadband communication services to virtually any point in the world with bandwidth rates series from 64kbits/s and up to complete transponder.
Key features of Satellite Network’s SCPC circuits:
- In addition to Ethernet, Satellite Network SCPC VSAT terminals support G.703 interfaces (T1, E1, T3 and E3), EIA-422, EIA-232, HSSI (Serial LVDS) and V.35
- Data charges from 64 kbit/s to complete transponder
- High order modulations and efficient TPC or LDPC FEC
- Support for optional redundancy switches
- iSCPC – integrated CIR service with a choice of full QoS support, TCP acceleration, IP router and low cost of terminal equipment
- Satellite Network Sentinel and PEP bandwidth optimization solutions
Besides satellite communication services, Satellite Network offers network development and consultancy with complete utmost VSAT installation, execution, post-sales maintenance and maintain in several countries internationally.